Journals Management System (JMS) is a journal management and publishing system that has been developed by e-Soft to expand and improve access to research.
1. JMS Completely dynamic journal archiving system.
2. Strong search engine with 10 categories search
3. Search by, Author, Topic name, Date etc
4. Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
5. Online submission and management of all content.
6. Subscription module with delayed open access options.
7. Comprehensive indexing of content part of global system.
8. Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors' choice.
9. Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
10. Complete context-sensitive online Help support.
JMS assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. Through its management systems, its finely grained indexing of research, and the context it provides for research, JMS seeks to improve both the scholarly and public quality of referred research.
Additional information about JMS is available here:
• JMS Journal List
Journal Management System(JMS) inaugurated by Professor (Dr.) Syed Modasser Ali, Advisor of Honorable Prime Minister, Govt. of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh at "Rupashi Bangla"
46 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue (5th Floor)
Besides Hotel Super Star, Kawran Bazar
Dhaka - 1215, Bangladesh